The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......continued"

50260759377_22a65d8784_c.jpg

Show me Minnie mouse ears.

....my DS just bought more points yesterday - he now has the Riviera as another home base with 125 more points! When they had made plans to visit, I insisted that, as part of a split stay, he choose this place because I knew he'd love it.

....my DS just bought more points yesterday - he now has the Riviera as another home base with 125 more points! When they had made plans to visit, I insisted that, as part of a split stay, he choose this place because I knew he'd love it.
It’s a beautiful resort with easy access to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. One of my favorites.

It’s a beautiful resort with easy access to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. One of my favorites.
....they stayed there 2 weeks ago and they absolutely LOVED it.....they also really loved Topolino's. My DH and I walked through the grounds back during Christmas Week when we rode the Skyliner but we never actually went inside any of the rooms. After viewing the grounds, I just knew that he would love it. Obviously he did - enough to buy more points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter