The new frozen ride:)

Rae_the_little_mermaid

an awkward mermaid
So there's this new frozen ride coming out in Norway in Epcot. Does anyone know when it's coming out? I was very recently in Disney and my next trip isn't till 2017. I don't want to go there when it's new and the lines will be drastically long. So if anyone knows please tell me.:smickey:

Rumors are that it's May 2016 I think.

Hopefully frozen fever will die down before your trip but I strongly suspected a fastpass will be necessary for a while.

Hopefully frozen fever will die down before your trip...

Not with the kind of love that the movie has garnered from countless very young kids who will
(by the thousands) be making trips to WDW with their families for years to come.

Also, Frozen 2 will be coming along in a couple of years to stir the pot some more.

Not with the kind of love that the movie has garnered from countless very young kids who will
(by the thousands) be making trips to WDW with their families for years to come.

Also, Frozen 2 will be coming along in a couple of years to stir the pot some more.
Ugh, i forgot about Frozen 2.

Yeah, you'll be needing a FP, OP...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter