The Mysteries of Laura

snapppyd

God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy!
The biggest mystery is how this made it to TV :confused:

I'm embarrassed for Debra Messing. :eek:

I only saw the first 15 minutes or so. I left just after they found the guy dead.
I did set it up to take the rest. Should I just delete without watching, then?

Also tried Red Band Society last night. Turned that one off after the first 20 minutes. Decided it was not going to be a new show for us.

Well, rats. I'd added it to my Hulu queue thinking it sounded interesting (love Bones, Body of Proof :-)sad1:), Castle type shows).

Will watch over the weekend and see. Bleah.

Don't want to post any "spoilers" but it was beyond ridiculous.

I had high hopes for this show -- glad to hear it's not just me that found it boring..so boring that I fell asleep 15 min into it. I think I'm going to delete it unwatched and remove it from my dvr lineup

We watched up until the discovery too. I like her but we will not be watching this again. We changed over to Franklin & Bash. That show has slid downhill too but it was better than this.

We love Castle but this was just off. It seemed so awkward and such overdone concepts. Irresponsible ex, cop who doesn't follow the rules, etc. Hopefully some of the other new shows coming will be better.

I watched about 20 mins or so but the super cliches were just too much. Really, are we not past the "fun" and non-discipline Dad and the kill joy Mom???

I really like Debra Messing and Michael Chiklas but I predict this will be an early season cancel.

I think my love for Castle is well known :-)lmao:) and that made me slightly interested in this, but then I read the reviews and there wasn't a positive one so I skipped it. Seems like that was a good decision!

The commercials for it were embarrassing enough...just like that one for the cop show where she's driven around by a cabbie.

I liked the way it ended, as it set it up pretty well for the rest of the season, but I found the plot on this episode ridiculous. Their "pre-K" sons were certainly not 4 year olds and the behaviour was beyond ridiculous. Every cliche sitcom child rolled into one.

The commercials alone were enough to make me know it's not good. Get it together NBC. You take Community off the air and put on stupid shows like this? Ncb has the show with the cop who can't drive and gets around in a cab too, right?

I had DVR'd it. Made it through half and stopped. I wanted to stop earlier, but I always try to give shows a fair shake.

Same with Syfy's Z Nation. I prefer Walking Dead.

I watched the whole episode of Laura. I didn't hate it, but, I didn't love it either. It was just meh. I think I just want to try to like it because I miss Debra Messing :( I hated the answer of whodunnit because I REALLY like that actor and was excited to see them in something again.

I also watched Red Band Society and I really enjoyed it. The only thing I hated was the cheerleader whom we were supposed to hate. She's gonna have to soften up soon though or I'll be out just because I can't stand snots like that.

The Mindy Project was AWESOME. I had really been missing it during the off season.

I was embarrassed for her for 2 seasons of SMASH.

I also thought "Laura" was premiering next week, so I'll have to find it On Demand. I do enjoy a good trainwreck, especially one that involves Debra Messing.

I enjoyed it, had a few good laugh out loud lines. Kinda silly and exaggerated, but I love her. I will watch again.

I wanted to like it...but the previews were just so corny that I couldn't even give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter