The Mr and Mrs do WDW...a July Disneymoon PTR

figmentfan0724

DIS Veteran
Good Evening everyone! I am coming to you from my couch tonight. I am just glad I can be in a room with a light on. I had a terrible migraine all day today, I even had to miss work, something that of course did not go over to well..

I decided since DF is on a confrence call for work, and I am feeling a little motivated that I would start my PTR for our upcoming Disneymoon! Here are a few facts about us and our travel style. We have been together for about four and half years, it will be exactly five on the day we get married. We have been goin to WDW since we got together and loved it so much we bought into DVC. We currently own points at SSR and AKV-Kidani.

We are getting married July 24 in our hometown just outside of Akron, Ohio. We are not leaving on sunday. We are leaving flying out of Akron-Canton airport on AirTran in business class. We used to only fly continental, but we absoutly love AirTran! We will be staying for the first time at VWL. So excited. It was my choice to stay there. I fell in love with VWL when we went to dinner at WCC. I knew i wanted to stay there and I am soo looking forward to it. We are also purchasing our annual passes and getting the deluxe dining plan for the first time...I will share our reservations shortly....

any questions? just ask and thanks for joining along!

Hello fellow Disneymooner!!! We leave next Sunday (May 23rd) and cant wait! Any ADRs or special events planned for while you are in the happiest place on earth?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter