The Mother/Daughter Polynesian Surprise **NEW 5/1 I'm back!

I hope you can find some time to rest and think straight before you go! You've been on crazy-go mode since the cruise!

It turned out sooooooooo cute!! I know she's going to be tickled when you give them to her!

I seriously haven't had a moment to think. I've been dealing with a lot at work too with this whole Iceland volcano eruption. It's been havic for the travel industry!!! I can't wait to see my mom's reaction!!

Aww that note is adorable. Since you'll be there before I will, say hi to Buffalo for me :goodvibes

I will! Let's hope I have a smooth flight :worship:

Umm, I think I got it a couple years ago. I have way too many pins it's hard to keep track. :rolleyes:

Hooray for 3 more sleeps! :yay:

Okay so it's a little older. I'm sure my mom won't notice ;) Only ONE more sleep now!!!! :cheer2:

OH no!! I hadn't even thought about all the trouble TAs would be having on top of the actual airline industry folks!!! You poor thing!!!! :scared1:

YOU are so going to need a rest!!!

We're on our way!! We left the house at 7:15am this morning and are about half way to the airport. Last night my allergies were acting up so I was all congested. Thankfully it has subsided this morning but I've brought medicine just in case! Can't wait to get there!!! Talk to y'all when I get back :cool1:

Hope you're already having a super wonderful time, JenBear!!!!! Give your mom a big hug from us, and may you ever reach your 167,600 goal! ;)

We're on our way!! We left the house at 7:15am this morning and are about half way to the airport. Last night my allergies were acting up so I was all congested. Thankfully it has subsided this morning but I've brought medicine just in case! Can't wait to get there!!! Talk to y'all when I get back :cool1:

Have a great time, girl!

Hello everyone!!! I'm back!!! This trip was FILLED with surprises and we had an amazing time. More on those when I get around to my TR.... if I ever do. I still gotta finish my other one :faint: Ten days in Disney was really amazing but to be honest, I was ready to come home by the ninth day. We had accomplished everything we wanted to do and nearly ran out of ideas! :eek: It's going to be a crazy next few days as I start working at the barn tomorrow (6am start), Bubba is due to come home today or tomorrow :cheer2: and I have a truckload of laundry to do. Plus, I gotta squeeze in time with DBF too! Stay tuned as I will post the link for the new TR here when the time comes.

What?! You ran out of ideas? How does that happen? :rotfl2: Just kidding. Anyway, I can't wait to read all about it...surprises are good... when they happen to other people! :laughing: Good luck at the barn tomorrow. And yay for Bubba coming home! :cool1:

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! Welcome back to DISLand!! I"ve sooooo missed you!!

Take your time, you have a lot going on with starting work, and Bubba coming back! But we're ready when you are!

Welcome back, glad to hear you had a great time!

Welcome back! I'm so looking forward to hearing how the surprise went...as well as any Poly pictures you might have!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter