The Most Random Thread EVER!

I don't like snow though. Or cold. I like hot chocolate though.

I like it when you're at home watching a movie with the fire on and hot chocolate while you can see snow falling through the windows. But I don't like being in it.

disneyanney said:
I like it when you're at home watching a movie with the fire on and hot chocolate while you can see snow falling through the windows. But I don't like being in it.

I agree with that. Looking at it is fine. But otherwise, snow is cold, wet, and dangerous.

It can get rather disturbing at times.

Yes, yes it can. The first book is definitely the best, I didn't love the other two.
It really can.

It's well written, don't get me wrong, but I don't like the storyline at all and I really don't like Katniss. Or Peeta. Or any other characters really. I'm 100 pages in, I think I may like Rue, but as a character so far she's undeveloped.

Yes, yes it can. The first book is definitely the best, I didn't love the other two.

I really liked the first book. Catching Fire I thought was just okay, I thought the new storyline was actually pretty clever. I gave up on Mockingjay because I thought it was sooooooooo boring and really predictable, plus the dialouge in that book doesn't really translate into my brain because it doesn't sound like it's really Katniss talking when she's agreeing to be their Mockingjay so early in the book.

I really liked the first book. Catching Fire I thought was just okay, I thought the new storyline was actually pretty clever. I gave up on Mockingjay because I thought it was sooooooooo boring and really predictable, plus the dialouge in that book doesn't really translate into my brain because it doesn't sound like it's really Katniss talking when she's agreeing to be their Mockingjay so early in the book.

The end of Mockingjay is the worst.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter