The Most Random Thread EVER!

Dirty how?? and how long are you going to be there? because im coming up this saturday.

Dirty how?? and how long are you going to be there? because im coming up this saturday.
That stinks, I leave tomorrow!

The ball just has some brown-black stuff on the top, it looks like it could be debris of some sort or dirt or maybe even bird nests, but it doesn't look good. As soon as I'm home I'll post a picture.

darn that does stink and ok cool beans.

BTW your avatar is visible now :thumbsup2

Im so pumped because I get to see my aunt uncle and cousins at WDW for a week :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

darn that does stink and ok cool beans.

BTW your avatar is visible now :thumbsup2

Im so pumped because I get to see my aunt uncle and cousins at WDW for a week :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
Yaaay Aerrow lives :laughing:

That's cool! I love going to WDW with family! Have fun!

That stinks, I leave tomorrow!

The ball just has some brown-black stuff on the top, it looks like it could be debris of some sort or dirt or maybe even bird nests, but it doesn't look good. As soon as I'm home I'll post a picture.

Ewwwwwwww

Oh wow there's a littlw river area under the bridge where you wait for Be Our Guest and someone dropped their room card in it…

Oh wow there's a littlw river area under the bridge where you wait for Be Our Guest and someone dropped their room card in it…

Yikes!

I would honestly feel sooooo bad for that person or those people.

In line for Be Our Guest. They have a cupcake with Lumiere's 'Gray stuff' I'm getting it

Just out of curiousity, what kind of food do they have there?

I hope that I will not have homework over Thanksgiving break, but knowing my luck, I'll get so much...............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter