• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Topic!!! Anyone seen Avengers Age of Ultron? Thoughts? I went to see it last Friday and holy cow it was sooo awesome! I don't get why people didn't like it, I found it great! I loved the humor and the action, it just blended so well! I don't think it's better than the first Avengers movie... but I did really appreciate that they gave Hawkeye and Black Widow (and Hulk) some well-needed (and deserved) character development!

I haven't seen it nor do I want to see it. I'm not an Avengers kind of gal. But it does look kind of good.

I saw it. It was a good movie, lots of action, character development yes. I don't like it as much as the first one, because there are some plot-holes (though I won't say what because of spoilers) but it was still a good movie.

Has anyone realized that 1elle2, Doodle98, and Cinderella8 haven't been on in a while? of course there's probably other people, but those 3 just came to mind.

Has anyone realized that 1elle2, Doodle98, and Cinderella8 haven't been on in a while? of course there's probably other people, but those 3 just came to mind.

Bri's been back recently, and has been on the YA thread a lot before her most recent break for school purposes. Cindy and Noelle haven't been on in several months, that's old news. Well, scratch that, Noelle's popped on the YA thread for literally maybe a minute twice within the past couple weeks, but again, not long enough to hold a conversation.

Bri's been back recently, and has been on the YA thread a lot before her most recent break for school purposes. Cindy and Noelle haven't been on in several months, that's old news. Well, scratch that, Noelle's popped on the YA thread for literally maybe a minute twice within the past couple weeks, but again, not long enough to hold a conversation.
Ok. I had a feeling it would be for school reasons or something.

I talked with Cindy on Wattpad maybe a month ago but other than that I haven't heard from her at all for a long time, you're right...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter