• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

The problem with Maleficent is that they twisted things up...Some people liked it, some didn't. I thought it was interesting but not incredible.
Cinderella follows the animated version pretty closely.

And there's a huge BatB reference.

Last edited:
Is the reference in Maleficent or Cinderella?I listened to Lily James version of "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" and it was actually good.Who knew she could sing.

Is the reference in Maleficent or Cinderella?I listened to Lily James version of "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" and it was actually good.Who knew she could sing.

Cinderella, sorry.

I hope to see Cinderella in the theatres and see Frozen Fever it will be an appetizer for the main course.

I hope to see Cinderella in the theatres and see Frozen Fever it will be an appetizer for the main course.
At least you're staying for the main course. I heard some people say online that they're paying money to get in to Cinderella to see a 7 minute short and then leaving. Smh.

I just saw that my mom's profile picture on here is a picture of me when I was really young in Disney when I fell asleep on a cookie. >:(

I guess I can join this whenever right? >3> in that case, hiiii. on the topic of Cinderella. I thought it was amazing. I felt like skipping out of the theatre when it was done. It was so lovely, hhhh~

Thanks ^__^ I actually joined years ago and was active at one point, but I ditched that account because the name was pretty embarrassing. When I got a new account, I forgot the name and password. Cx so here I am today.

OH MY GOSH I may be going to Disney World this June!!!! Senior trip with a friend.

Yeah, I know. Part of me is like "Woah it's senior year stuff needs to get done" and part of me is like "But you know, senioritis is nice too..."

At least you're staying for the main course. I heard some people say online that they're paying money to get in to Cinderella to see a 7 minute short and then leaving. Smh.
To me that sounds a bit like a waste of money.When I watch it I'm going to watch Frozen Fever and Cinderella.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter