The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Yes it is. SAT will be taken for the first time probably in my 4th semester of this year. I am taking AP Chemistry, AP Trigonometry, and AP English & Literature. It is going to be a pretty exciting year.

This year I have Physics, AP Gov, AP Lit, AVID 4, Art 2, Trig. I have an intern class, and no 7th class. I have all honors too.

That's a lot of AP classes too!

Last edited:
I don't want school to start either. I start back September 8th.
Wow, you start late! I start September 3rd. One year I started September 9th, so my family went to Disney a week before. :)

The only advanced class I'm taking is Honors Pre Calc, so I'm in regular English, regular Chemistry, and regular American history. I'm also taking my usual advanced choir class (Ensemble, all treble choir), economics, and culinary (if it will fit in my schdule).

Wow, you start late! I start September 3rd. One year I started September 9th, so my family went to Disney a week before. :)

The only advanced class I'm taking is Honors Pre Calc, so I'm in regular English, regular Chemistry, and regular American history. I'm also taking my usual advanced choir class (Ensemble, all treble choir), economics, and culinary (if it will fit in my schdule).
Yes, since I have been in America I have always went back the day after the American Holiday Labor Day.

There is still summer left.
So I have a question.
Describe your favorite color without saying it's name?
I don't know if this is even possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter