The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Ugh, that sucks. I absolutely hate camping. I always get a ton of mosquito bites even with wearing bug spray. I really think those things are highly attracted to black people. hahaha
Mosquitoes love my mom. And yeah, I hated the rain, especially since it made pretty much everything muddy and icky. And my sweatshirt got dirty, but I got a new one at the gift shop :cool1:

I've camped a time or two with my girl scout troop, in cabins, which was fun, and a DISASTROUS time in a tent with my mom and brother, so I'm very ambivalent about camping, but mostly leaning to hating it.

Mosquitoes love my mom. And yeah, I hated the rain, especially since it made pretty much everything muddy and icky. And my sweatshirt got dirty, but I got a new one at the gift shop :cool1:
Well at least something positive came out of the trip. :-) Getting a new sweatshirt is always nice.

im back home from Disney
Oh Cool, I wish I was there. I have only been once in my life but the trip has to be at least in the top 2 trips my entire life. The only other vacation that comes even close is when we went to Sydney Australia for an entire month.

cool well im going back next month and September but fun when u live in Florida #idk how many times ive been there cause I lost count

Well at least something positive came out of the trip. :-) Getting a new sweatshirt is always nice.
This is what I got and it made me forget about my drenched Aero sweatshirt because I'm in love with it:
baja.JPG
It's unisex, so there's a male model wearing it.

cool well im going back next month and September but fun when u live in Florida #idk how many times ive been there cause I lost count
It must be cool living in Florida and so close to Walt Disney World.
This is what I got and it made me forget about my drenched Aero sweatshirt because I'm in love with it:
View attachment 107480
It's unisex, so there's a male model wearing it.
I really love the sweatshirt.

I hate mosquitoes what is the purpose of their existence? They are the only bad part about summer.

Yeah I don't like them. Pt here are only three insects I like bees,(they make honey) ant(they are pretty much harmless) and butterflies (amuse they are beautiful.

Yeah I don't like them. Pt here are only three insects I like bees,(they make honey) ant(they are pretty much harmless) and butterflies (amuse they are beautiful.
I like Bumble Bees those fat fuzzy ones, but don't really like Yellow Jackets, Wasps, and Hornets. They are some nasty suckers. Ants don't bother me much at all unless they are red ants that bite, but they are not very common. Butterflies I love like you said they are beautiful.

If you had fire ants where you live, you wouldn't like them so much. Although recently, even the not-fire-ants have gotten bite-y

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter