The Most MAGICAL Trip Of Them All! "EVERYTHING'S PERFECT!" Oct. 2012 UPDATE 1/11

I am so excited to join along as your intro was fantastic. I have my own tr going on right now from my wedding and honeymoon and contemplated putting the honeymoon report here also. The disbrides want me to at least keep it in my planning journal too but I keep thinking 2 1/2 weeks at Disney should be shared here. Awesome belle costume and hooray for the college program I never did it but it seems like it would have been amazing! Can't wait for more

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm here!!!! I finished your December one and now I'm hereeee. That's what happened. Anywhooo...you're beautiful. The end. :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Can't wait to dive into your new TR! CONGRATS on being accepted to DCP! :cheer2: That must be a dream come true. If anyone deserves it, YOU DO! This was once a dream of mine too, but life just got in the way. I did get married at Disney, so that dream of mine was accomplished! :bride: Hee, hee!

I have been lurking around your TRs for months now and LOVE THEM! You help my DISNEY FIX when I need it! I look forward to your next update and can't wait to hear more about your DCP experiences!

Yay! A new trip report for me to read!! Reading your trip report (and the so many others I subscribe to:lmao:) makes me want to do a mini PTR and TR for my upcoming trip!

Can't wait to read more about it!:wizard:

I'm here, too! I haven't had a chance to say congratulations yet!

So! CONGRATULATIONS! princess:

I followed your twitter and instagram during your last trip, so I'm excited to hear the stories behind the tweets. Ha.

This is my first time joining on one of you TRs, I'll have to go and check out the others!!

A new trip !

I'm so happy to read a new TR.

I can't wait to read your next TR at Yacht Club !

It will be my first time in August at WDW and at Yacht Club. I'm so excited !
It's so an huge trip for me and my family !

Danimaroo is right, it's amazing how there's this continuum in your trip reports, where one ends another one begins! I'm here for this one and excited to hear about it! Can't believe you were set loose in the food and wine festival!! How many food walls did you end up hitting throughout this trip? Haha!

Can't wait to hear how u liked the Halloween party. I've tried to get dh to go but he doesn't want to pull the boys out of school.

I'm here :goodvibes !!!

I can't believe you are already starting another trip report after just finishing the EPIC survival guide.

You are amazing :worship:

-Amanda

I'm here! I SO cannot wait to hear about this trip. Your little teasers on twitter and instagram have me sooo excited!

Congratulations on getting accepted into the Disney College Program! I hope you will keep us updated on how that goes for you. I'm so intrigued about how things work on the inside.

I can't wait to read about your adventures during this trip. My 25yo daughter and I went on our first trip 9/22 - 9/30/12 and stayed at CBR. We had the best time of our lives. That was definetely the first trip of many. We are already planning our 2nd trip for next year.

I can't wait to read another trip report of yours, they are always awesome! :goodvibes

And of course CONGRATS on getting accepted to DCP! Concierge seems like an amazing role to have. :cool1:

YAY! Another trip report! I seriously can not wait to read this. Your trip reports are fantastic! I also can not wait to hear more details about your DCP!

Your costumes looks cool, you really would make a great belle, congrats on the CP, I know you have been looking forward to it since your first trip report. Can't wait to read this TR and hear all about the CP mixed in. Subbing in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter