The Masked Singer- No Spoilers Please

Could the Monster be Bobby Brown? Mentioned being a bad boy.... or MC Hammer.... he is a minister now I think.

Those are both good guesses and no one has guessed them before. I still go back to the Ayers Rock clue for the monster and wonder how that’s going to fit in.

The Bee is definitely Gladys Knight. She sang the National Anthem for the Superbowl 11 days ago. It is definitely the same voice.

It’s my own bias..I don’t consider Bruce Willis and Demi Moore to be Hollywood legends. I wouldn’t say she comes from Hollywood royalty. She has actor parents, just like tons of kids.

If I had to say who was a Hollywood dynasty, I’d go with the Douglas family, or the Sutherland’s. Now that’s some lineage.

In America we do consider them Hollywood royalty, I mean Bruce Willis for sure don't care about Demi. And you said Sutherland and Douglas? What country's Hollywood are you talking about? Neither one of those name are considered Hollywood royalty in the United States. Second, Rumer Willis had a LION tattoo which has since been removed. She also refers to her pack which could be her other 2 sisters, her character on Empire, maybe even her part in Pretty Little Liars.
She's the same height as the lion.

Plus when you Google Rumer Willis singing it's clear that's her.
So yeah, pretty obvious the lion is Rumer Willis.

In America we do consider them Hollywood royalty, I mean Bruce Willis for sure don't care about Demi. And you said Sutherland and Douglas? What country's Hollywood are you talking about? Neither one of those name are considered Hollywood royalty in the United States. Second, Rumer Willis had a LION tattoo which has since been removed. She also refers to her pack which could be her other 2 sisters, her character on Empire, maybe even her part in Pretty Little Liars.

Ok, sorry Rumer. Nice to see you on the boards

:wave:

I do think of Bruce Willis as a major star and have no idea if the lion is Rumor but you don’t know the Douglas and Southerland names? Michael Douglas? Donald Southerland? Yes they are Holloywood royalty.

I think that last night's "clues" for each character added in some one liners to try and throw off everyone. I thinknthe hailey/Haley/hailie reference is an example of that. They want you to start to think about the Hailie girl, but is referencing Hailey Idaho.

As far as what is or isn't "Hollywood royalty". When you compare the Hailie girl to Rummer. (And not to who you consider Hollywood Royalty). I would def say that Rummers parents are the well known ones, not Hailey. And that she's more "Hollywood royalty" than hailie.

The Rabbit has me stumped now. I really, really thought it was JC Chasez. But saying he has 19 (or 17?) tattoos totally rules him out. My next guess is Chris Kirkpatrick. Because I still just don't think it's Joey like a lot of others do.

The Bee is Gladys Knight. Everything points to her.

The Peacock is def Donny Osmond. The rainbow "flag" was reference to Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat. It sounds JUST LIKE HIM. But I can see how the clues can lead you to believe NPH. "My poster was up in your mom's wall. Been in the business since being a child." But it just sounds like Donny.

The Monster is TPain. Between going to jail, being accused of having no talent because he used autotune, everything seems to add up.

Just my guesses. I still don't even have a clue who's going to win.

The 17 tattoos def rule out quite a few boy banders.. but there are a few who do have lots of ink — danny wood, kris kirkpatrick, AJ mclean and interestingly enough - Justin Timberlake.
JT has the southern roots, grew up in florida while on the Mickey Mouse club, boy band is a given.. is a partner in a nyc restaurant Southern Hospitality that specializes in southern comfort foods (fried chicken) and bbq... perhaps the amusement park he “knocked it out of” was WDW or DL (again while on the MMC - his start in show biz) And rather then being in NSync - the NSync references are meant to distract?

Or maybe it’s AJ... ;) lmao.

B4E35B5D-A1B2-4A0F-A3F4-14306FA1035D.png As much fun as the Rabbit speculating is... i’m pretty sure that the masses have it right - Joey Fatone

This picture clue is from the Masked Singer website - “big fat italian ice” is actually a menu item by name at Fat Ones The hot dog restaurant owned by Joey Fatone (Restaurant seems to have closed but the food truck is still active?)

Yeah that voice is 100% Joey. I know all of the NSYNC members voices by heart. Lance has too deep of a voice, and Chris's voice is extremely high pitched. He sings the lead in the lion sleeps tonight. JC's voice is also incredibly strong sounding.

Rabbits voice matches Joey's 100%.

Didn’t Chris Kirkpatrick sing some country? One of the Rabbit’s best performances was a country song.

Does Joey Fatone’s body type fit the Rabbit? Joey is a big guy.

The Rabbit appears to be built more like Nick Carter (BSB).. taller/leaner.
Joey is a bit more “fluffy” not as lean.

Didn’t Chris Kirkpatrick sing some country? One of the Rabbit’s best performances was a country song.

Does Joey Fatone’s body type fit the Rabbit? Joey is a big guy.
The BSB currently have a song playing on country radio too....

The 17 tattoos def rule out quite a few boy banders.. but there are a few who do have lots of ink — danny wood, kris kirkpatrick, AJ mclean and interestingly enough - Justin Timberlake.
JT has the southern roots, grew up in florida while on the Mickey Mouse club, boy band is a given.. is a partner in a nyc restaurant Southern Hospitality that specializes in southern comfort foods (fried chicken) and bbq... perhaps the amusement park he “knocked it out of” was WDW or DL (again while on the MMC - his start in show biz) And rather then being in NSync - the NSync references are meant to distract?

Or maybe it’s AJ... ;) lmao.
Thick legs and beefy bottom...not JT.

I just can't see Justin Timberlake doing a show like this. Don't get me wrong, I like the show but I don't think "big" stars would do it. It seems more like B list celebs, reality stars etc. It was funny when Jenny McCarthy was throwing out names like Beyonce and Elton John. I can't see Sir Elton John doing this show, or Beyonce. I could be wrong though, but I just don't see it.

I just can't see Justin Timberlake doing a show like this. Don't get me wrong, I like the show but I don't think "big" stars would do it. It seems more like B list celebs, reality stars etc. It was funny when Jenny McCarthy was throwing out names like Beyonce and Elton John. I can't see Sir Elton John doing this show, or Beyonce. I could be wrong though, but I just don't see it.

Agree - 100%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter