The many adventures of duffy & i TR's!!!! D23 EXPO PTR 2011

Your costume is super cute!!! I love the shoes too! That reminds me of when I was little I had this stuffed Minnie with removable plastic shoes that I would try to squish my feet in and I would walk around the house with these tiny Minnie shoes on. I LOVED them, less than half my foot fit in the shoes but I guess that prepared me to get used to wearing uncomfortable shoes as long as they are cute! :rotfl2:

That castle necklace is sooo cute too!!
YAY you're trip is sooo close!

HAHAHAHA what an awesome story! :lmao:
your trip is coming up soon as well!!! :thumbsup2

MY COSTUME CAME TODAY!!

i must say the skirt is really really poofy!!! gonna try to find a way to make it less poofy? any suggestions? I'm probably gonna use safety pins

If the twilly/poofy part is a separate piece, you just remove the poof, if it's attached to the exterior skirt, you can use a seam cutter (found at your local Joannes). It'll take a lot of patience, but it can be done

TWO DAYS LEFT!!! SO EXCITED TO GO TRICK OR TREATING AT DL!!!
tumblr_kslwfarlus1qa4w2fo1_400.png

tumblr_kslwe4PpVW1qa4w2fo1_500.png

I love those pictures. Eric looks like he's eating Arieal's face and the Beast looks like he's been put in the dog house.:lmao:

tumblr_la8wwfidni1qajo1so1_500.jpg

had to go by disney today and got my cast member welcome packet!!!Traditions class is next Saturday on the 23rd!!! super excited because thats when i get my badge
:goodvibes

Is Rapunzel really going to be out that day? Oooo I can't wait to see her!

I hope you see us around that day! Look for the giant pink cupcake dress and that'll be me lol

Is Rapunzel really going to be out that day? Oooo I can't wait to see her!

I hope you see us around that day! Look for the giant pink cupcake dress and that'll be me lol

yes she will!! i'm super excited to see her and flynn rider!!:goodvibes

ok and ill be wearing a puffy minnie mouse dress, with bright yellow shoes and a toy story woody backpack LOL i hope to see you! :)

turns out all my costume needed was a belt around the waist, now it looks really cute and the perfect amount of poofy:goodvibes
i love my costume now!:lovestruc

My costume currently looks liek I am wearinga pink tent. It needs something. I am going to make some crinoline and hoping a sash will help. If not I am SOL.

One more day! So excited! Are you getting there early?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter