• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

the manly man thread of manly men.

Thats because girls are far...i dunno...open I guess? Or just something that makes us uncomfortable. We dont have anything like that. We just talk about ****s, babes, and bikinis. Or I do...
may i ask, what is the word that was censored?

What's goin on everyone? I haven't been here in a while.
Josh, ally's on fb? Can you gimme a link or somethin?

Matt! Pretty good man, yourself? I finished my first semester of college and now I'm starting the DCP in two weeks, I'm real excited.

Matt! Pretty good man, yourself? I finished my first semester of college and now I'm starting the DCP in two weeks, I'm real excited.

Oh thats awesome to hear. I just got through this semester and ready to tackle the next. Im taking some pretty fun courses. Other than that, just recently acquired myself a little lady and we are very happy. Other than that... just kinda making it through everything .

Ohhh, nice. Well I'm out, good hearin from you again, I'll talk to you soon. Later.

Why does the whole manly man manly men thing sound so familiar?
isn't it from some movie or something?
idk...maybe i'm just crazy. xD

oh and yay for crashing the guys thread. :D

I know, right? I mean girls on a guys thread. Can't we men get our own thread. Okay this. Is what we'll do. We'll name a thread something the girls would even touch. How about... Umm... Ohhh something manly... Something undetectible... World of warcraft lvl 121's and up fan club. Lol
them we need nicknames. Names that will confuse them... I'll be black unicorn down. Who wants fierce prancing pony, then there's purple mongoose... Lol hilarious

i know, right? I mean girls on a guys thread. Can't we men get our own thread. Okay this. Is what we'll do. We'll name a thread something the girls would even touch. How about... Umm... Ohhh something manly... Something undetectible... World of warcraft lvl 121's and up fan club. Lol
them we need nicknames. Names that will confuse them... I'll be black unicorn down. Who wants fierce prancing pony, then there's purple mongoose... Lol hilarious

dibs on purple mongoose!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter