• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ The Man Report ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ pg 183 4/17 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Yakoose & Madame Zarkov ~ ~

It'd be nice if Buzz ever got off Global Ignore. Or even if the administrators would tell him if/when he's going to be able to post again. I wanna finish the Man Report before our next trip! WE MISS BUZZ!!!!

We really need Buzz to be off of Global Ignore...we need to get our DIS relationships back to where they were! we need this thread and Buzz and Linnie...:hug:

:moped:

sounds good to me.

Hello Dis-::cop: , please reopen our friend Buzz's thread. He's a very nice man. Didn't mean any harm. I swear it is true.

:cool1:

Look Mr. Dis-man,

I know all these posts have been :offtopic: , but it is hard for us to be TR focused when Buzz ain't here to post an update.

Please, oh please, bring back our friend Buzz.

Okay, so I emailed the admin about the thread and actually got an answer, not a good one, but an answer none the less. I think everyone should email the administrator (support@wdwinfo.com) and ask when this thread is going to be opened! Maybe if they got a barrage of emails, someone would look into it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter