The Mad May DIS Moderator Trip to Orlando, May 24-31 Part 3 The Dolphin!

Oh dear Robin, you missed an <b>awesome</b> enight. We had a ball and Cleo is just the sweetest thing, although she wasn't <i>exactly</i> truthful with me about Splash Mountain. She <b>promised</b> me that if I rode in the first seat I wouldn't get wet :rolleyes: The joke was on her too, though, she was in the first seat with me. We got absolutely soaked.

It was so great meeting you at Pete's, you have the most delightful sense of humor and have such a gracious manner with others.

Thanks for posting this!

Katholyn

Proof!! The actual people who were there are a-posting!!!

:bounce: :bounce:

That darn tall gorgeous snoopy (BTW, thanks for calling the "old lady" CUTE
kiss.gif
) and that crazy SSB.... and my crazy dancing duck lady, Katholyn... BTW, Kath's husband was the star at the Nickolodeon show on Memorial Day! Story to come.... ;)

PDG: I just LOVE what you summarized! How TRUE! This place is so much more than just written words, there are souls and lives behind these words, beautiful souls, people who have LIVED and struggled and somehow managed to become the pearls of wisdom they are today and came together on a MESSAGE BOARD.... whodathunkit????

I think it's amazing what the worldwide web has done and the DIS is just an example of how it works for the good!

Awesome pictures, Robin. Thanks for taking the time to write your reports, I really like the little moving (clinking beer mugs!!) pictures you interjected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter