The Mad Chatters thread Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's fine...she just needs a written release to be able to leave the state. The psych wards are strict like that sometimes. :rolleyes1
HA HA HA HA...

The real truth is I just have to make sure I have all of the shots needed to hang out with you hags! You never can be too careful!!:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

HA HA HA HA...

The real truth is I just have to make sure I have all of the shots needed to hang out with you hags! You never can be too careful!!:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

That's right, please don't pass your rabies onto us. It would be most unfriendly of you. :sick:

That's right, please don't pass your rabies onto us. It would be most unfriendly of you. :sick:
You just keep thinking that sweetums...just keep believing. Your dr. told me it was good to just smile and nod when you were "off your rocker"...something about needing to keep you very calm. SO...::yes::

You just keep thinking that sweetums...just keep believing. Your dr. told me it was good to just smile and nod when you were "off your rocker"...something about needing to keep you very calm. SO...::yes::

Please get a cool compress and lie down for a while. The voices and visions have started again, haven't they?

I knew the monkey malaria was bad, but I never dreamed that it was affecting you so deeply. Please tell DH to get the boys out of the house ASAP before you start feeding them nothing but bananas again. It's just not right...just not right at all. :sad1:

Please get a cool compress and lie down for a while. The voices and visions have started again, haven't they?

I knew the monkey malaria was bad, but I never dreamed that it was affecting you so deeply. Please tell DH to get the boys out of the house ASAP before you start feeding them nothing but bananas again. It's just not right...just not right at all. :sad1:

I will have you know that my boys LIKE bananas AND they are a healthy snack. However, my friend, Mr. Monkey, is now VERY unhappy with you.

monkeysarefunny.jpg

db_shockedmonkey1.thumb.jpg

An outrage, a total outrage that Trisha would turn her back on the monkey community like that!! I NEVER!!!:sad2:

Monkey_With_glasses.thumb.jpg
You must forgive her monkey man, she knows not what she does!! She is a very sad case of humans thinking they are better then us!! She needs to learn a thing or two but we must pity her more then feel outrage. :sad1:

I will have you know that my boys LIKE bananas AND they are a healthy snack. However, my friend, Mr. Monkey, is now VERY unhappy with you.

monkeysarefunny.jpg

There, there, dear. Everything will be OK. Do you hear me...it will all be OK.
1.gif

Now put down the bananas and slowly back away.
8.gif

monkey_001.thumb.jpg

Dear Trisha,

We monkey men know you consider us a figment of your friend's imagination. But we want you to know, although you have convinced yourself that a disease called "monkey maleria" does in fact exist...we forgive you and are here for you whenever you are ready to embrace the monkey's love we have to share!

monkey_001.thumb.jpg

monkey_001.thumb.jpg

Dear Trisha,

We monkey men know you consider us a figment of your friend's imagination. But we want you to know, although you have convinced yourself that a disease called "monkey maleria" does in fact exist...we forgive you and are here for you whenever you are ready to embrace the monkey's love we have to share!

monkey_001.thumb.jpg

3.gif

Sorry T and J! My MSN is acting super funky. It won't let me back on. When I do get on the screen turns blue and won't let me do anything. :( I still love you ladies though!! :cutie:

Sorry to have been absent this weekend guys, was feeling bad and being on the computer really hurt my head. Now, I am hyped up on caffeine - so I will probably be up all night! I am such a loser! :rotfl:

Hi Pixie and AL - good to see you guys again. Steph hoping for that baby! Jay, fingers crossed for August! Bonnie, Rella, T-bone, Lisa love you ladies and hope to chat with ya'll tomorrow! :wave:

Sorry to have been absent this weekend guys, was feeling bad and being on the computer really hurt my head. Now, I am hyped up on caffeine - so I will probably be up all night! I am such a loser! :rotfl:

Hi Pixie and AL - good to see you guys again. Steph hoping for that baby! Jay, fingers crossed for August! Bonnie, Rella, T-bone, Lisa love you ladies and hope to chat with ya'll tomorrow! :wave:

Hi Squid! Sorry to hear about your head owie. :guilty: Hope to chat with you again soon, my friend!

Stephanie, are you back yet? We miss you, lady! :flower3:

Howdy T, Jay, Rella, and Lisa. Hope to chat with you adorable hags later! :love:

I went to work today but got sent home after working a half day. Now I'm going to take the girls to the library. Toodles!

Where is my lunch bunch? WAAAHHHHH! I miss everyone!

Bonnie - get back here and sign on to MSN gotta talk to you. Steph - need to hear the baby news. Jay - I IM'd you earlier and you didn't respond so I am offended!

Lisa and Rella - I miss you guys too. Where is everyone? The CB is no fun without you guys.

Where is my lunch bunch? WAAAHHHHH! I miss everyone!

Bonnie - get back here and sign on to MSN gotta talk to you. Steph - need to hear the baby news. Jay - I IM'd you earlier and you didn't respond so I am offended!

Lisa and Rella - I miss you guys too. Where is everyone? The CB is no fun without you guys.

I'm signed into MSN and you have not greeted me! I'm offended!

:grouphug: Hi my lovely Chatters. And how is everyone today? It sure is hot, hot, hot here. So hot I could probably fry an egg on the little spot on top of DH's head.:rotfl2:
We have been "up" North at our place most of the summer so far and I can't keep in touch with you gals. Do miss all of you and miss reading your remarks.

Hey chatters, I'm home! Well, I got home yesterday, but I have been sleeping almost non-stop since. DD talked me into staying until Monday, but I had a meeting that I couldn't miss on Monday afternoon, so we left at 4:30 AM yesterday morning. After the drive home and my meeting, I collapsed and didn't wake up til this morning.

I did talk to my mom before I crashed though, and no baby yet. Dsis went to her regular doc yesterday (he was on vacay last week) and he said Dsis was not in labor, that the baby wasn't even in position other than being head down. Her "contractions" are cause he already weighs 9 lbs so when he moves it hurts like hell. She's having a cessarean Wed. But I'm not gonna be there so eh. ;)

Hopefully I'll chat with everyone this evening. I'm all rested and ready to get back to normal now. :hyper2:

:grouphug: Hi my lovely Chatters. And how is everyone today? It sure is hot, hot, hot here. So hot I could probably fry an egg on the little spot on top of DH's head.:rotfl2:
We have been "up" North at our place most of the summer so far and I can't keep in touch with you gals. Do miss all of you and miss reading your remarks.

Hi Granny! Funny about frying the egg on your DH's head!! :lmao:

Hey chatters, I'm home! Well, I got home yesterday, but I have been sleeping almost non-stop since. DD talked me into staying until Monday, but I had a meeting that I couldn't miss on Monday afternoon, so we left at 4:30 AM yesterday morning. After the drive home and my meeting, I collapsed and didn't wake up til this morning.

I did talk to my mom before I crashed though, and no baby yet. Dsis went to her regular doc yesterday (he was on vacay last week) and he said Dsis was not in labor, that the baby wasn't even in position other than being head down. Her "contractions" are cause he already weighs 9 lbs so when he moves it hurts like hell. She's having a cessarean Wed. But I'm not gonna be there so eh. ;)

Hopefully I'll chat with everyone this evening. I'm all rested and ready to get back to normal now. :hyper2:

Steph!! :yay: So glad you made it home! We missed you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter