The Mad Chatters thread Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trisha....how was your weekend ?

Nic....it was BORING! We didn't do much of anything! DH and DS went bowling last night, we visited the inlaws today and went to the grocery store.

How was yours???

Nic....it was BORING! We didn't do much of anything! DH and DS went bowling last night, we visited the inlaws today and went to the grocery store.

How was yours???

It was pretty good. Went shopping yesterday and cleaned house today. Talked about when we might try to go to WDW....still don't know what will happen. :rolleyes:

And we of course said that YOU have to come!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we did.

Does anyone know how to stop a child from screaming when he doesn't get what he wants from morning to night????????

Like just even because he can't find something or something doesn't go where he wants it he screams. It's driving me bonkers.

Yes we did.

Does anyone know how to stop a child from screaming when he doesn't get what he wants from morning to night????????

Like just even because he can't find something or something doesn't go where he wants it he screams. It's driving me bonkers.

Duct tape? ;)

Yes we did.

I ignore my screamer....or I just sit him in a chair and tell him to let me know when he's done. He hates that....and it works! ;)

Because no doggie breath allowed in mine and Steph's room...

I guess I'm left out in the cold....I didn't know we'd already picked rooms. I feel like the left out loser on The Real World. :sad2: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter