The little things...

TaraPA

Can't live without a ticker!!!!
While we didn't get any YOAMD wishes granted (we didn't even SEE anything happening although I saw a few people with Dream Fast Passes around their necks)....someone in the laundry room at AKL let me use her Tide for free - and I was so greatful! Hey it doesn't take much to make me happy. It's the nice little things like this that really matter. We returned the favor on our last day, DH had purchased a $25 gaming card for the arcade that we couldn't finish using since we had to catch the ME bus. We gave it to a boy in the arcade that was watching our boys play & his face lit up. If everyone would just pass around a little pixie dust like this the world would be a better place!

I got to see some magic on Snow Whites Scary ride. The line wasn't to long, and a CM took a little girl and her dad ( I know they were father and daughter by the same-shade-of-auburn-hair :blush: )thru the wheelchair line....I just happened to be behind them in the reg. line and the CM told the hostess "Here's Princess Anna!" and she was put right on the ride! SO cute! :cloud9: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter