The Lion King II Simba's Pride

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I don't know how Disney managed to create a sequel to The Lion King but when I heard about The Lion King II Simba's Pride I was surprised that Disney hit a home run out of the ballpark. When I first rented it I can honestly say that this is actually what a The Lion King sequel must be. And it was great to see Simba bond with his daughter Kiara and teach Kiara the correct ways and i'm surprised that Disney doesn't promote this movie around Father's Day because Simba and Kiara have a wonderful father/daughter relationship. But the main reason why I think The Lion King II was a well done sequel was because of all the celebrity voice talent and having sitcom actress Suzanne Pleshette voice Zira is an added treat because if you saw Suzanne Pleshette in sitcoms you knew that she was funny and she brought Zira to life so well and even sang so great too. And having Neve Campbell from Party Of Five voice adult Kiara was such a joy and Neve actually does a neat job as adult Kiara and brought a new personality to Kiara. I also have the soundtrack of The Lion King II Simba's Pride too which is also an excellent companion to the movie and having Angelique Kidjo sing We Are One is a masterpiece and this song made me a fan of Angelique Kidjo and I checked out more of her albums and loved them too. I can see why this movie was so big and had merchandise deals because The Lion King II Simba's Pride is truly a masterpiece

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter