The Lion King 3D

The lion king 3d is renovation of the lion king movie. It is the best movie of Disneyland. It is a cartoon movie. There are great creation of lionking.

The lion king 3d is wonderful movie. It is look like fantastic. That have great animation effects which make it more attractive. It is on the status of lion which is the king of forest. It has good story that gave fantastic fun and joy that with great attraction. I like it very much.

Like many of you, I have absolutely no interest in the 3D thing... Most of the time it gives me a huge headache! But I had the amazing opportunity to see the 3D version at the D23 Expo this year and let me just say that it is AWESOME... they did a great job with it!

For those of you who don't like 3D- the theater I work at just got booked for a daily 2D matinee showing, so you might want to check your local theaters.
Of course, if you get a child's ticket to the 3D show you get special Simba 3D glasses :3dglasses

LOVE 3D movies. I will definitely be there. I just hope they release a 3D version for Blue Ray.

Have my tickets already! I am seeing it at teh El Capitan theater in Hollywood and can't wait! Also seeing Beauty and the Beast 3D there this Saturday. :lovestruc

I saw it in 3d on Friday and I thought it was worth the extra couple of dollars. The movie was just as amazing as it was when I was a kid. The theatre also gave simba a standing ovation at the end! I reccomend taking the whole family and getting the dvd in october!

We just saw Lion King 3D this afternnoon and loved it! The 3D effect was great!

I did have one question though, did they change any of the music? For some reason the music sounded different than I remembered.

We just saw Lion King 3D this afternnoon and loved it! The 3D effect was great!

I did have one question though, did they change any of the music? For some reason the music sounded different than I remembered.

Also saw it today, and no, sounded like I remembered, though there were a few small graphic glitches in some transition between scenes!

We just saw it tonight, and I was very impressed with how they integrated the 3D! It really enhanced the movie, and didn't stand out or get in the way of the story at all. And the music - man, I love that music! Our showing was almost a sing-a-long with how many people in the audience were singing with the songs (and clapping along to hakuna matata!). I'm definitely getting the Blu-Ray when it comes out!

Someone mentioned seeing Beauty and the Beast in 3D? I didn't know Disney had done 3D to that? Is it in theatres anywhere else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter