The Let’s Post About Something Else Thread

Because you are supposed to fry them. Its the high heat from the oil that makes them rise. :)

We did fry them. 350 degree oil for 3’ish minutes.

The recipe said they’d double in size during the hour rest, but they didn’t budge. We think we figured out that we didn’t use the right kind of baking yeast - inactive vs active. Baking/cooking is not my forte. :-)

We did fry them. 350 degree oil for 3’ish minutes.

The recipe said they’d double in size during the hour rest, but they didn’t budge. We think we figured out that we didn’t use the right kind of baking yeast - inactive vs active. Baking/cooking is not my forte. :-)
Ah - I misread what you said. When you said baking, I thought you baked them. Duh! :). Yea - you need active dry yeast.

Just wanted to let you guys know the Disney Singalong is on ABC, for anyone who missed the first one 😃 Enjoy!

I went to Disney springs this past Christmas time and took the boat to one of the hotels over there. Not sure which one it was but the CM gave the biggest welcome home to us when we were just looking and not staying.

It was a great feeling and sad at the same time. I learned at this point to never visit Disney hotels when not having a Disney vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter