The Last to Post Thread

Last and I was reorganizing stuff and believe it or not I've created over 100 RP characters for RPs on the Dis, and that's not factoring in the just over 1 1/2 dozen adults

Last and I was reorganizing stuff and believe it or not I've created over 100 RP characters for RPs on the Dis, and that's not factoring in the just over 1 1/2 dozen adults

Last and holy flipping cow.

Last and wow! Have you actually used all 100+ of those characters in RPs?

Last and wow! Have you actually used all 100+ of those characters in RPs?

Last and WOW WINGS.

Last and yes sirree Maps. Granted, some of the threads lasted only a few days or a couple weeks, but I only ever include ones I've used. There's a couple that aren't even on the list. My third ever RP character (and first non-HP) on the Dis' last name was Sampson, but I don't remember her first name and I'm too lazy to look it up so she's not on it. I also didn't include my warriors rp or my mlp rp characters because they were animals (Henriette O'Malley from School of Disney doesn't count) and I didn't include anyone from warriors crusade rp because the didn't have last names and were kinda 2-dimensional.

Yeah, I know Cindy, I've got a crowd.

Last and yes sirree Maps. Granted, some of the threads lasted only a few days or a couple weeks, but I only ever include ones I've used. There's a couple that aren't even on the list. My third ever RP character (and first non-HP) on the Dis' last name was Sampson, but I don't remember her first name and I'm too lazy to look it up so she's not on it. I also didn't include my warriors rp or my mlp rp characters because they were animals (Henriette O'Malley from School of Disney doesn't count) and I didn't include anyone from warriors crusade rp because the didn't have last names and were kinda 2-dimensional.

Last and.. just.. wow. I feel like looking up all my characters BUT that would take AGES. There's so many threads that have died, Camp Half-Blood, Warriors, just... xD

Last and wow! that's amazing

last and really!? SQUEE!

And Maps, I love your signature!

Thanks! I was wondering when you would say something :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter