The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

Last: Port Orleans French quarter 2023
Next: Walt Disney World Dolphin and Bay Lake Towers. Same trip in 2024
Next Next: Old Key West before my DCL cruise on the Fantasy 2024

Yacht(5 nights)/Music(2) March 2022
Yacht(5)/Sports(2) March 2024

We’ve been going roughly ever other year since 2014. This will be the first time we are staying in resorts we’ve already stayed at. Yacht club is amazing, and adding a value in for a couple nights helps lessen the cost. Nephew likes the sports theme so we figured we’d go there again for him although I personally liked movies better.

Last: POP, last week Oct 21-28, 2023
Next: ASMo-Jan 15-19, 2024; POP-Apr 7-13, 2024; POFQ-Sept 29-Oct 5, 2024

Last, AofA (Cars) March 2023
Next, AofA (Finding Nemo) January 2024

We didn't go to Disney World for five years because of COVID and doing cruises instead. But our next trip will be our 4th trip in 25 months (Beach Club Dec 2021, Caribbean Beach April 2022) . . . making up for lost time!

Last: Grand Californian August 2023
Next: Wilderness Lodge December 2023

Mostly Poly this time (Gran Destino last time). You do get what you pay for (if booking far in advance and avoiding the 'peak' times) and it was highly convenient especially for the extended MK/Epcot nights and the not-so-scary nights. Im not a rope-dropper and need my sleep. Thought about Yacht Club and might consider that one next. Thought about GF but the island 'vibe' was more appealing. GF reminded me too much of The Shining.

Last: Caribbean Beach Resort 10/23
Next: Caribbean Beach Resort 12/24

We usually stay at a different resort each time but the Skyliner was an absolute game changer! ❤️

Last May we stayed at our favourites; OKW and AKL. Next March we are staying at OKW and AKL. Good habits are hard to break. ;)

Last: CBR Oct 23
Next: POFQ Jan 24

We were never planning on going back so soon but daughter got sick last trip and we ending staying in our room for the last half of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter