The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

Last: Saratoga Springs Resort May 2023

Next: Split stay at AKL Jambo/SSR November-December 2023

Bay Lake Towers 2 bedroom Dec. 22

Swan Nov.23 for a short 4 day trip and then moving to Universal PBR for 8 days in a 2 bedroom suite.

Sorry Disney we used to stay 1-2 weeks every year at a Deluxe CL resort but I refuse to pay the currant prices. We love the Loews hotels and can stay in a 2 bedroom CL for cheaper than a standard room at a deluxe Disney hotel. We also let our Disney AP expire but purchased Universal AP's.

I used to go to Disney every year when my kids were young... It's now been almost 9 years since my last trip (I stayed at the Swan)! :oops: Planning to return in May 2024, though! That will be the 50th anniversary of my first trip to Disney as a 9-year-old! Taking my youngest son in honor of his 21st birthday. My first stay in 1974 was at the Polynesian, and my next stay might be at Polynesian Villas!

Last Resort - Contemporary (2x in July)
Next Resorts - Beach Club in October for Halloween (10/31-11/1); then Art of Animation for New Year's (12/30-1/1/24)

Last resort we stayed in was Boardwalk back over July 4th. Next resort is OKW/BLT at the end of October. We've never stayed at OKW and just added some resale points there. Looking forward to staying there

Last: Sapphire Falls Sept 2023
Next: DS Drury Inn November 2023 for a night before 7 day Fantasy cruise

BWI June ‘22
BWI November ‘23
Have to change next resort in November to YC!! Was not available for regular room under Disney plus discount before and someone must’ve given up a room and just checked and was there, so I changed!!

Last resort(s) (Sept 2023) Split stay between Contemporary (club level/theme park view) and Polynesian (standard studio)

Next resorts(s) (May 2024) Split stay between Saratoga Springs and the Riviera

Art of Animation September 2023

Caribbean Beach June 2024

(Loved the Skyliner -- walk to the Little Mermaid room, not so much. lol)

Last resort: Saratoga Springs 1 bedroom, Dec. 2022
next is Grand Californian in Dec 2023
next WDW is OKW 1 bedroom in Jan 2024

We come from the uk so don’t visit as much as we would like due to flight costs. If only we had bought dvc 10 years ago!

We last went May 23 with a split stay with Universal: 2 nights Vero Beach, 5 nights Portofino Bay Club. 14 nights Coronado Springs/Gran Destino Tower club

Our next stay is November 24 with 14 nights at Wilderness Lodge and 4 nights Grand Floridian club

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter