The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

Last resort -Old Key West GV, February 2023
Next resort-split stay, beach Club Villas then Animal Kingdom Kidani, end of January to beginning of February 2024

I guess I need to update - last stay was Dec ‘22 - BWV and WLV/BR…cancelled our May ‘23 trip and next up is less than 2 weeks away staying at VGF and RIV for 9 days total.

Last Resort was Bay Lake Tower (Aug 2023)
Next resort will be Saratoga Springs or Old Key West (May 2024)

Wilderness Lodge in July 2021, although I stayed in Disneyland Hotel in August 2022 if Disneyland counts. We will next be staying at the Polynesian for the first time in November 2023!

Last Stay: Beach Club - August 2023
Next Stay: Yacht Club - April 2024

Last edited:
Back in February I said I'm not sure I will stay at a WDW resort or visit WDW again. I did say I doubt it, but never say never. Glad I said never say never. :rotfl2:

I'm still not real excited about all the changes with dining, Genie+, Lightning Lane, and etc. But I will be staying 2 nights post Disney cruise on the Wish.

Last: Boardwalk Inn June 2019
Next: Yacht Club December 2023

Last All Star Sports in May 2023
Next up is Yacht Club in December.
I think the 10 days at All Stars was less than the 3 days at YC, but we are splurging and can't wait to be able to walk to Epcot and HS.

Last: Aulani in May, 2023. Next: Aulani, October, 2023. Then VGC in December, 2023. Then Tokyo (cash stay), May 2024. I'll all but given up on the FL resorts, and am spending my money and DVC points elsewhere. Judging from crowds and DVC availability, I'm not alone. I might pop down next fall to check out Tron (not in a hurry for that) and to watch the Country Bears after they're reprogrammed by Imagineers to lip synch to Nashville-tinged Classic Disney Songs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter