The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

Grand Floridian last spring, and Grand Floridian again in a few months. First time we've done the same resort twice in a row! Though actually, we have a one night stay at BWI before the bulk of the stay at GF, so maybe we're still not technically "twice in a row."

Last Resort: Nov 2022 Hilton Lake Buena Vista Palace
Last Disney Resort: April 2022 Copper Creek Studio at Wilderness Lodge
Next Resort: Not sure yet, but looking at December in Wilderness Lodge
Update: Booked Saratoga Springs for May 2023 and Copper Creek for December 2023.

Aug 2022 - Contemporary Garden Wing
Aug 2023 - Pop and POFQ (with a cruise on the Wish in between)

November 2022 Cabin at Fort Wilderness and then moved to a 1BR Villa at SSR.
Next trip
June 2023 three nights at Poly Club level and then move to a 2BR Villa at Boulder Ridge.

Dec 2022 POFQ- family trip(4) Christmas through New Years Day
April 2023 SSRS- DVC rental, resort only for me and 15yo

BoardWalk Inn CL- 2019

Next one? Not so sure there will be one. Too many changes to the park experience for me. (Genie+, ILL$, slave to iPhone). But who knows, I say that now. LOL

DCL has become my new Disney go-too, So my next will be a floating resort (again).

Disney Fantasy 1 bedroom concierge suite 2024.
Contemporary Theme Park View - 2019

Like the poster above, the changes to WDW is a deal breaker for us. It sucks because we miss our happy place but the juice isn't worth the squeeze now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter