The kitchen sink....my 4 year old wants to tackle it!

holy moley! Alesia's picture just put that into perspective for me! Maybe we will do the mickey pants sundae at MK!

You mean the dish? Per the pic above its a metal sink looking bowl with a pretend spout and handles, all on a metal stand.

Not something that you can take home.
The Kitchen Sink at the Plaza you can purchase and take home.

You mean the dish? Per the pic above its a metal sink looking bowl with a pretend spout and handles, all on a metal stand.

Not something that you can take home.
You can take home the dish from the Mickey kitchen sink.

If you don't have an ADR, you can go at opening - tables are usually available. We went at opening and got the Kitchen Sink for lunch - that thing was crazy!! lots of fun and I am sooo glad we did not eat lunch before we attacked it :)

They also do this at Beaches and Cream
But if you're going to beaches & cream anyway, get the real kitchen sink. Yes, it's more expensive, and it's more than most families can eat, but it is infinitely better than the Mickey Mouse version.

We saw 2 teenage boys polish off one on one of our visits there! Quite impressive.

We've also seen a family of 4 (2 youngish kids) have a full meal and then order one! Insane. They really didn't dent it

That's not the kitchen sink. The Mickey Kitchen sink is different.

This is the kitchen sink:
tumblr_n6d091rizB1rzxvpbo2_500.jpg
It makes me sick just to look at it

I once tackled one of those with me and my 3 siblings, beat it soundly and we still tell our "war stories" about it. It is definitely worth keeping an eye on openings, it is a sight to see in real life.

You definitely do need an ADR. You can get ice cream at the "To Go" window, but not the kitchen sink
Good Luck

You can get a Mickey Kitchen Sink at the Beaches and Cream to-go window. We just got it 2 nights ago. It is a smaller version of the kitchen sink but I think it is the one you are looking for---in the take-home Mickey pants bowl. It is not that huge but still around $23. It can easily feed 3-4 people. Ice cream cones there are almost $5 so it's not that much more than if you each got your own. Enjoy! (PS...if you gt the to-go version, thre is a bathroom right next door where you can rinse out the bowl to take with you so you aren't carrying around a sticky mess!)

From allears......you definitely get more with the original, just don't get to keep the sink.

Kitchen Sink
small_gold_star.png
- Eight scoops of Ice Cream served with all of the Toppings in the house and a whole can of Whipped Cream; also available as Chocolate Lovers or Neapolitan $28.99

Mini Mickey Sink - Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry Ice Cream topped with Pineapple, Strawberry, Hot Fudge, Peanut Butter, Whipped Cream, Oreo Cookies, Chewy Brownie, Assortment of Sprinkles and Morsels and Cherries $22.99

and the one at Magic Kingdom

Mickey's Kitchen Sink Sundae - choose any two flavors of hand-scooped ice cream. Choose either hot fudge, peanut butter, caramel, or strawberry sauce, topped with whipped cream and two cherries. Add an additional topping .69 $14.99

Last edited:
If we made an ADR at the Plaza, could we just do one or two of these, and not meals? (Party of 10). Or would we need the Ice Cream Parlor side specifically?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter