The Kitchen Sink: Details? Calories?

Reviving a zombie thread here........ LOL

Is the Kitchen Sink pay out of pocket only? or can you use a TS credit to get it?

Reviving a zombie thread here........ LOL

Is the Kitchen Sink pay out of pocket only? or can you use a TS credit to get it?
You might be able to redeem four credits for it; it's a dessert that serves four people. Sometimes they allow it, and sometimes they do not.

Wow, this makes it a *double* zombie thread, since it was revived once before. This revival is only five months though, so that may not even count.

I must honestly say the Kitchen Sink has absolutely no appeal to me but I'm certainly happy some find it appetizing. I prefer a two scoop sundae with no more than two toppings and no cake or brownies or cookies in it.

We loved it! Well worth the $29 and the look on all our faces (especially the kids) was priceless. We were a party if 4 and we did not come close to finishing it. We skipped dinner and ate the ice cream instead :rainbow:

We loved it! Well worth the $29 and the look on all our faces (especially the kids) was priceless. We were a party if 4 and we did not come close to finishing it. We skipped dinner and ate the ice cream instead :rainbow:

I've booked it for four of us - for dinner too! :cool1:

We had it a few months ago and used 4 dining plan dessert credits for it. We had a blast! We only got about halfway through it although we were a little impaired in that regard as our 17-year-old son was getting over a stomach virus. He wants to try it again at "full appetite." We plan to try it again next visit. It was as much about the experience as it was the actual dessert. We loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter