The island of misfit toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone! Sara, is it possible to maybe put a darker color over it and tone it down some. I color my hair regularly and have done that many times. Stripping is so, so damaging to the hair. It will end up like straw.

Hi chrissie!

No.. I have blonde hair. And I like my blonde hair thank you! my bf is very fond of it also

I am just going to leave it for now and my SIL can fix it when my appointment comes in January!

Anyway.. what did everyone do over the weekend?

I went and saw the new Tron movie.. It rocked!!

speaking of hair is it possible to make it grow fast I have a wedding coming up and I would like it to be longer then it is know it is just above my shoulders

I am not sure about how to make it grow faster but congrats on your upcoming wedding.:bride:

Do you mind sharing some details like where it is and things like that.

Hi chrissie!

No.. I have blonde hair. And I like my blonde hair thank you! my bf is very fond of it also

I am just going to leave it for now and my SIL can fix it when my appointment comes in January!

I stayed in bed and watched movies and popped pills all weekend. I also wrapped a few presents and slept a lot.

speaking of hair is it possible to make it grow fast I have a wedding coming up and I would like it to be longer then it is know it is just above my shoulders

Omg!! Congrats!!! Wow! Do you have a wedding planning journal going in the wedding forum? Ohh show us your ring!!! Show us your dress!! we love that stuff!!

umm so hair longer--maybe a wig? :confused3 :lmao: just kidding ;)

Well, prenatal vitamins work really well. I've heard alot of woman say their hair and nails grew like crazy when taking them.

Hi chrissie!

I got to see a live nativity seen

I am not sure about how to make it grow faster but congrats on your upcoming wedding.:bride:

Do you mind sharing some details like where it is and things like that.

The reception will be at the country club and maybe the wedding it is up to Dfi and the date is June 18 2011

f3dh04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter