The "Is It Just Me...?" thread

Well at least Wally seems to be sticking to the one angel graphic this time and not subjecting us to the "over the top" rainbows, glitter, and sparkle over load from the last two times.:rotfl2:

Well at least Wally seems to be sticking to the one angel graphic this time and not subjecting us to the "over the top" rainbows, glitter, and sparkle over load from the last two times.:rotfl2:

angel-6.gif

Who needs all those trappings-
I'm pure of mind and body.
angel-fly.gif

Oh yeah. 2008 was probably the hardest year for me. I was a senior high school, ended up pregnant by my boyfriend in which i didnt know well enough to have a kid.. and plus neither one of us was ready.. the summer came and we ended up in minor trouble with the law. (although it wasn't a big deal, we didn't need the stress). neither one of us had jobs. the economy was horrible! Mc donalds wouldn't even hire! the fall came around and we yet had nothing prepared for the baby or even ourselves... so somehow through the Grace of God i ended up getting hired at an insurance place making decent money for the time being. A month went by and i was laid off.. My boyfriend was not really intersted in me anymore but felt obligated to stay with me so he just cheated on me alot and did what he wanted to do. Then he ended up getting kicked out of his house for an unknown reason so he had no where to go. no money. no job. no car. no food. nothing. so i felt like i had to support him as best i could even though it wasn't my job.
When November came around and i finally gave birth to my daughter the day after thanksgiving :). She did end up very healthy and beautiful which is a plus lol.. But, Christmas came around and yet neither had a job. so no presents for our newborn. and me and my boyfriend didn't even spend Christmas together.
needless to say i HATED 2008!
(except for having my daughter)

the update now is we both have jobs. I'm currently attending college and working part-time and being a mother. Our relationship has became MUCH better. There is still trust issues but things are working out.. and our daughter is still healthy and growing!! :)
so..I'm thankful 2008 is history and this is a new year!

No, Wally, I am not a mean girl. I am just teasing you! :hug:

I just like it better when you are the REAL you, not the syrupy one! ;)

It was a command performance doll. ;)
I was instructed to behave last week especially.

One of the odd times I actually did what I was told. :rotfl:

It was a command performance doll. ;)
I was instructed to behave last week especially.

One of the odd times I actually did what I was told. :rotfl:

Now that we don't have to behave.....what mischief is on order for today?

I'm kinda hungry...anyone seen my goat? We could barbacue....

Now that we don't have to behave.....what mischief is on order for today?

What ever gave you the idea that you could get into mischief. Just because I am the new Mommy, doesn't mean that I am completely inexperienced. Now poke that lip back in, put your knickers back on and behave like you weren't raised in the barn with the goat. PLEASE!

You get the gas can!
I'll get the matches!
matches.jpg

And you, my dear sweet Wally, GIVE ME THOSE MATCHES RIGHT NOW MISTER! Didn't anyone tell you that you could hurt yourself with those. And Rosie, dear little sweet petite & fragile flower of mine, DO NOT TOUCH THAT GAS CAN!

Sweetie, haven't you learned by now? Just remember, good times will hurt you in the end. Because I am not a time out kind of Mommy! So take this anti-hyper pill and go behave yourself.

:bitelip: Don't you think that June Cleaver/Roseanne Connor home study course for new mommies has served me well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter