The Inspired by Dan Murphy Picture Thread Pt1

Cplofdisneynutz

Any excuse to go to Disney is a good enough reason
I'm sure most of us agree that Dan takes incredible photos. His pictures make you feel like you are really there, and that is what we love about his work. While on our honeymoon in Oct we wanted to take pictures that did the same. So inspired by the photos of Dan Murphy we came back with some incredible photos. We thought we would share them with you and pay tribute to the gentleman that gave us the perspective to capture these sites.

Music link to enjoy with the pictures

84056SpE3.jpg
84056SpE21.jpg

84056SpE1.jpg
84056soarin_flag.jpg

84056ohana_view3.jpg
84056monorail2.jpg

84056Monorail.jpg
84056mkv.jpg

84056Mex_Lagoon.jpg
84056View_International_Gateway5.jpg

84056View_International_Gateway4.jpg
84056View_International_Gateway3.jpg

84056View_International_Gateway2.jpg
84056View_International_Gateway1.jpg

84056tol1.jpg
84056France.jpg

84056BDerby2.jpg
84056BDerby1.jpg

84056TT_from_CRT.jpg
84056table_CRT.jpg

84056SpE2.jpg
84056ohana_view1.jpg

We hope you enjoyed these and Dan we hope you did your inspiration justice!! :goodvibes

Check out Part 2 of this thread

Beautiful pictures and yes Dan does take the most fantastic photos of Disney I've ever seen! :sunny:

You really took some great shots! Thanks for sharing them. :flower:

Very nice, Cplofdisneynutz, I really enjoyed these, and the music also (where did you get the music?)

I love the 'framing' and also having an object in the foreground, just enough to give perspective. You really have some neat angles and views there. I think my favorite is this one.......

84056monorail2.jpg

or this one...........

84056France.jpg

though ALL are great.

Thanks much. And yikes, :scared1: I inspired? Glad I did, as I see some nice ones here. And again, congratulations on your marriage, you make a nice couple. :love:

Dan Murphy said:
Very nice, Cplofdisneynutz, I really enjoyed these, and the music also (where did you get the music?)

It is the Welcome Medley from the "Happiest Celebration on Earth CD" I just converted it with Sony Vegas Movie Studio for web play. Glad you enjoyed. Thank you for the compliments and the congrats. We look forward to seeing more of your disney pictures soon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter