The In-laws.."dun-dun-dunnnn!!!"

AthenaB

Athena B
34 days left until I step foot in Florida with my almost 3 year old princess princess: and not so Disney-crazed hubby of 6 years. I don't care because I am OVER THE MOON excited about this trip.:yay: Got the lovely dining plan for the first time. Got everything planned, mapped and colored coded. Custom Belle tutus and adorable Snow White costumes are ready to go for all the character meals for me...I mean my daughter...:rolleyes1
Oh yea...one other little detail. I convinced my parents as well as my husband's mother and hubby #3 :scared1: to meet us at Disney. Both sets live across the country from us AND our daughter is the ONLY grand daughter on both sides. So....I am sure my little girl will be in the middle of a human tug-o-war.
My parent's have NEVER ever been to Disneyworld. I try to explain what they will endure during thier stay...but not enough Youtube videos or brochures can even begin to explain the pure joy that awaits them.:woohoo:
I just hope my 60+ something dad can hang with all the adventures. Maybe I'll hoax him onto the Tower of Terror. :eek:
I am so excited but nervous how this whole trip will go with both sets of grandparents around. Oh yes, and we are all staying in the same resort (Caribbean Beach).
34 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait! I call my mother every morning and say "are you super excited? only "..." days left!". :cheer2:

Have a great trip! You are braver than me! Although, I live in FL, and my parents moved down from WI, and in-laws moved here from Maine. Holidays are our tug-of-war time. We have vacationed a few times with my parents, including a 7 day DCL vacation, but never with the in-laws...well not yet anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter