The "Ideas to Improve Disney World/Disney Attractions" Thread

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
Since we're all creative minds with awesome ideas, I wanted to make a thread for us to share some of our ideas to make Disney World a cooler place. I'll share some of mine first:

I have an idea to improve the Enchanted Tiki Room. Many people seem to not like ETR, meanwhile, many people also want to see more of the villains and rare characters in the park. So what if the Enchanted Tiki Room was turned into a Disney villains "stand up comedy club"? The villains are all pretty funny and

Here's the idea in full

- Schedules posted daily for which villains will be performing when.
- Each villain does a pre-written 5-10 minute stand up routine, possibly with some guest interaction.
- Afterwards, everyone in the show is allowed to meet the villain in another room.

We have a lot of Disney character meals, but none of them, except for CRT, have any villains. How about a Disney villains pizza party meal? There could be a buffet of pizza, wings, garlic bread, etc. and a few of the villains could meet. I think that'd be awesome for families who want to meet the villains but can't go to WDW during Halloween.

I think Disney needs to start offering behind-the-scenes tours/cast Q&As for the Beauty and the Beast and Voyage of the Little Mermaid shows at Hollywood Studios. Hollywood Studios is dedicated to the craft of theater and movies, right? It'd be an awesome, educational, and fun experience for those who are really into live theater. The tours would probably come at an extra charge, but they could do free cast Q&As after select shows on certain days. They could probably merge tours for BatB and VotLM and create a special experience tour like Keys to the Kingdom, but shorter and theater-based- it could include a brief history of Disney theatrics (since it's so big), a tour of both sets, a choreography lesson to a fragment of "Be Our Guest", meets and a private Q&A with some of the actors, etc.

I think they should add a Carsland to Hollywood Studios in place of Lights, Motors, Action! I know a lot of people like it, but Carsland would attract everyone-all ages. Cars is a popular movie too. I would definitely like HS better if they did this.

A Frozen themed restaurant. I know a lot of people would be like why frozen? But frozen is a really popular Disney movie; it has great potential. I can see this in Epcot. A new restaurant. Definitely in Norway! There can be a meet and greet with Anna, Elsa, Hans, and Kristoff, and maybe Olaf somehow? And they can build a frozen castle! :)

They need more rides. Right now Universal Studios is on pace to pass Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom in attendance by the end of the year, for the first time ever. When we go every year we do Animal Kingdom once. Get there when it opens and were usually out of there by 2, having done everything. Disney knows this that's why they're doing that whole Avatar Land thing. Hollywood Studios used to be a lot better when it was actually used as a movie studio. The Backlot Tour is terrible now it's all the same old props. There's really no attractions there. So many buildings just taking up space

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter