The Hawkins Academy for Young Performing Artists RP

OOC: They already got them.

Mrs. Hawkins: "You should've all gotten them when you first got here."

OOC: oh oops, I must have missed that...

Adriana: Then she remembered. She blushed, annoyed at herself for speaking up about something so silly, and shook her head. "Right. Never mind."

Hally:she burst into the room "sorry I'm late...My mom got lost on the way here " she explained blushing

Hally:she burst into the room "sorry I'm late...My mom got lost on the way here " she explained blushing

Mrs. Hawkins: "Sit down please. You'll have to ask someone about what we explained here. I don't think there's anymore questions, so feel free to roam around and get acclimated, and to the girl that just walked in, please get your room key, room assignment, and schedule. Thank you." The two other teachers walked away with her.

Silvermist20 said:
Mrs. Hawkins: "Sit down please. You'll have to ask someone about what we explained here. I don't think there's anymore questions, so feel free to roam around and get acclimated, and to the girl that just walked in, please get your room key, room assignment, and schedule. Thank you." The two other teachers walked away with her.

Hally:She blushed and sat down. She looked at the person next to her "Hi " she said softly

Anita: She walked back to her room so she could decorate it a little more.

Marley: She ran back to her room. Once she got there, she tore through every bag to see if there was any spackle. She went through her last bag and there was spackle. Shehad no idea why she brought some, but she was glad she had it. She took off all of the trophies and started unscrewing the shelves.

ambee2030 said:
Quinn: "I play the flute and I play the piano a little. What about you?"

Hally:"I play the guitar and a little flute...I can kinda play the violin a little

Adriana: Still a bit embarrassed by her silly question, she looked around for someone else to talk to. The sooner she made friends, the better, since she'd have to get to know these people eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter