The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

Sara-Jayne, I am so sorry for your loss. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and sending a hug. :hug:

I am so sorry to hear your news, Sara-Jayne. I hope you are coping well with your loss and you are blessed with a little bundle soon.

If it is any consolation, I lost my first baby at 13 weeks and have since gone on to have a healthy and happy almost 2 yeard old and am now 16 weeks pregnant again.:lovestruc

SEnding you plenty of baby making dust.....

Sara-Jayne, I am so sorry. :grouphug: :grouphug:

I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I just want to say how glad I am that you are back here with us. When you feel up to it, we would love to hear more from you. I have loved your story! :hug: :hug:

So sorry for your loss. I hope you know you have many people here thinking of you and wishing you the best. I'm glad to hear you're trying again, im glad you're so positive! :)

I "discovered" this trip report a few days ago and have been hooked on it ever since. Everything was gorgeous and beautiful and my god you looked amazing! You and your new husband look like such a fun couple, your wedding and honeymoon looked like so much fun! I was so sad to get to the end and hear the sad news - I can't imagine :( I hope you and your husband are doing okay :goodvibes Thank you for sharing your trip report and all of your thoughts and feelings along the way

Sara-Jayne

What can I say I truly miss you, I hope you are ok and spending lots of quality tine with your husband.

I have to say you are such an inspiration to me, your wedding was literally perfect.

I have been starring at your pictures on the roots photography and misty website of your wedding, you two are just too perfect for each other I hope my wedding is half as goodas yours.

I really hope you have the time to post more about your wedding, after seeing your pictures of your receptions and desert parties on the websites I just want to know more. And I am dying to hear about the cruise.

All my love and best wishes

your biggest fan x x x

hi there sorry to hear your bad news. i like to think that things happen for a reason, although it isn't always clear to begin with.

glad you are back, i was totally consumed by your wedding and really missed not reading your updates!

Hey...just thinking about you and how much I loved this trip report...wondering if you will ever be coming back to finish it? Hope all is well :)

Hope you're okay Sara-Jayne- We all miss you!!

Bob xoxoxoxoxoxox

Since the OP hasn't posted in a while, I am going to lock this thread until such time she decides she would like to continue.

Thank you for unlocking my thread! I feel much stronger now :)

I want to thank everyone for their kind words and supportive emails that I received following the loss of our baby in January at 9 weeks. We were absolutely devastated and I really couldn't find any happiness in anything. Well, thanks to my very caring friends I feel much better now...and quite by surprise, we are expecting our little bundle of joy to arrive on February 6th 2010. I am just elated!

So, thanks to all of my friends (and most notably Melissa (Skylarr) who has been there every single day for me ~ and who is now in labour!), I would really like to continue my TR. I'm so sorry about the huge delay, this must be the longest running TR ever....

Anyway, I am uploading and I'll re-read where I got to and carry on. Thank you once again, I really felt cared for.

Awww Sara-Jayne I am so pleased for you :hug: This is brilliant news congratulations to you both :)

Golly, that was quick! I never thought anyone would ever notice my TR again, lol! Thank you so much, things have been hard, and I was in denial for quite a long time, but we have been so lucky, and are so happy now! :lovestruc

oh everyone will notice your TR! Everyone adores you on here!

That is absolute brilliant news. I am so happy for you and Gavin! :goodvibes

You have been a total inspiration to most people on here (including me) - you was the first pj/tr i came across and because of you, i can believe in having my dream wedding.

Please dont leave it too long in coming back on here and letting us know any updates with the baby and how he / she is growing and how you and Gav are doing!!

Roll on Feb!! :banana:

:yay:

I don't think I ever posted on your TR, I just lurked about, but I'm so glad you're back! And congratulations on the baby news :cloud9:

Emily :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter