• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

also caps are the ugliest things in the entire world. I never realized how absolutely stupid they look. same with gowns. mine is a size 5'4"-5'6" and I'm 5'5" so you think it would be perfect, except that it has enough room inside of it for two grown men to fit. It's HUGE

When adults ask me what my plans are for the future I always say I don't know. Because besides knowing what college I'm going to (my #1 school, woohoo) there's only one other thing I know for certain and that's when I get my own apartment I'm going to get a husky puppy and name him Tuck and get us matching outfits. Priorities= dogs.

also caps are the ugliest things in the entire world. I never realized how absolutely stupid they look. same with gowns. mine is a size 5'4"-5'6" and I'm 5'5" so you think it would be perfect, except that it has enough room inside of it for two grown men to fit. It's HUGE

that's how they're supposed to be, which is dumb.

they just want to put seniors through one last dumb thing before they leave forever.

But mostly it would just be about how people make pre-judgements about me because of my Dad's job since I don't actually think my life is very different.

that's how they're supposed to be, which is dumb.

they just want to put seniors through one last dumb thing before they leave forever.

This will be me in my gown
2gtye0n.gif

Okay, no but young Jeter was FINE
Like look at him when he was on Seinfeld (AND LOOK IT'S THE BAE BERNIE, my two all time favorite Yankees together)
243oi3c.jpg

I hate going back to school after missing for being sick. It sucks because it's like the longer you stay off the harder it is to make yourself go back. And then there is the dreaded makeup work. It's gonna suck. I dread it and I am already so behind with so much other stuff on my plate. I can't handle

I have wanted nothing but for cheerleading to be over for me so now that I could have a life and cheerleading is still not over. It's still going on. STILL GOING ON. STILL. it ended a month ago. The effects this has had on my emotions is not good in any way

On a happy note, I found out that there is gonna be a peanuts movie. I love Charlie Brown and snoopy so much so this excites me to no end.

They let us do a class shot of us all doing our spirit symbol and it was so cute ugh cap and gown day went great

When I went to take my individual pictures, that was great

I think I am going shopping to hotlanta soon

My excitement is beyond words ahh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter