The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

i was just informed that one direction announced their 2014 american tour dates and they're coming here in september and tickets go on sale next week omgggggggggg

they're coming september 27th aka i will be in college... but that's a saturday and the furthest college i applied to is 3 hours away so basically I'M GOING

i found the perfect present for my best friend but it was SOLD OUT

i really need to step it up for christmas because the birthday present i got her was on point

every lunch has turned into either a jay z singalong or a cheetah girls singalong

there is no inbetween

people are literally raging over family guy killing off the dog i've been laughing for two days

i jokingly made a doge-style title slide for the powerpoint in my group project last week and almost sent that to my professor by accident

that would have been awkward to explain

I was really emotional today about our last play AHHHH we have all bonded so much over the wizard of oz. That movie is forever drilled into my skull

I used to love wizard of oz as a kid. Dorothy was my hero. Little did I know...

I'm going to go see Frozen in a bit. I'm really excited. Thank goodness for early releases at my theater.

I love my mother so much! This was our snack for the car ride!
F3FE6839-5649-4285-97EE-0303A66604A1-2811-00000484249DFBD1_zpsad1deb77.jpg

i jokingly made a doge-style title slide for the powerpoint in my group project last week and almost sent that to my professor by accident that would have been awkward to explain

"Dear professor:

much mistake

so embarrassed

wow"

Everyone's pissed the snow didn't stick... But why? We don't even have school today anyway

I'm glad, if there was snow my mom wouldn't take me to see CF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter