The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

Today I heard that a chapter of Delta Gamma might be launching at my school next year and it's kinda tempting to try and join just so I could be sorority sisters with Julia Louis-Dreyfus

I'm actually really surprised right now but I actually quite like both Miley Cyrus's new album and justin bieber's new song

I'm still not sure what Frozen is about but I know that at least two of the animators are sexist and gross so

ugh I can't find my favorite pair of earrings and I'm starting to get scared that I threw them out on accident.

MickeyisBeast said:
ahhhhh i got accepted into one of the colleges i applied to!!!!

such a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders, i have been sooo worried these past few months

Congrats Sarah!! :-)

I haven't applied to any colleges yet. I am scared to I think ahh it frightens me very much

today i admitted i was in love with my best friend and my brother applied to college

Big day for the I Am What I Am siblings

i only applied to 1 college back in the day

they sent me the "we've received your deposit" letter before the "you're accepted" letter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter