The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

I need a Mary Sue test made for realistic fiction.

my main character is a college freshman film major, why the frick would she have wings or glowing eyes

Hopefully I scored better in at least one of the sections in the SAT otherwise those 6 hours were for nothing.

Although there were a bunch of cute boys in the classroom I was in... So not totally worthless.

I was watching the new promo for The Quarteback ep 5x13 at school........ It still doesn't seem real.

tumblr_mu4cpaLAHf1rdh9azo1_400.gif

But they JUST NOW told us the grand Floridian was testing magic bands, so me and my family are like WUT. I know all about them, but I would've liked to know about it before hand because I am a planner

7BF5E2C6-B4E8-442B-8354-EAED380DEB8B-1091-00000058C4ADC6C2_zps83fc9afc.jpg

I rode splash mountain today! And I sent this to Sarah and she concluded that the kid in front of my brother looks like a young Dylan Sprouse. It's scary. Lol my brother said I looked like Miley Cyrus with my tongue out. Except my tongue isn't out. I do not like the Miley Cyrus pose. I wasn't even going for that. But DYLAN SPROUSE.

i change my url, halloweenified my icon and gave myself a new theme with a Poe quote for a description and made a demon Niall pic for my sb. AND IT TOOK ME FOUR HOURS

Brad Haugen ‏@hoogs 3h
#sundayfacts tonite at midnight @justinbieber releases heartbreaker. then new music for 10wks. then believe movie. #MusicMondays #soonisnow
Retweeted by Scooter Braun
Expand

I'm so excited!

how do i tactfully tell my dad i have a birthday list to pass along to his siblings

birthday and christmas are when i do most of my wardrobe upgrading and benefit most from being the only niece

how do i tactfully tell my dad i have a birthday list to pass along to his siblings birthday and christmas are when i do most of my wardrobe upgrading and benefit most from being the only niece

"yo pops i gotta list for your siblings of stuff i want"

"I would say why are adults necessarily more worthy of being invited than kids?"

...because they are adults? and can be reasonably expected to act like adults? and hold adult conversations?

like what children are automatically considered being absolutely worthy of being invited to a DISTANT RELATIVE'S WEDDING???

I'm glad the kids from my church are perfectly comfortable with jumping on top of me and trying to make me fall.

every school has one guy that doesnt wash his hair and kinda has a moustache but not really

*war flashbacks*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter