The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

all Sports Center can talk about
Reunion and rivalry: Ellsbury meets Sox
Jacoby Ellsbury faces his ex-mates for the first time as Clay Buchholz and Michael Pineda square off.

Prezi is getting snarky!
CFD12005-718C-4AD1-995B-D4586B79C45E-2062-000001A245B20710_zps27f282cf.jpg

Looking for creative prom proposals that are Disney themed. My son is asking a girl who loves WDW as much as him. They are just friends, but he'd like to make it a Disney themed proposal & actually asked his Mom for ideas.

I came straight here. 1st time on your thread, but I knew only the coolest Disney teens hang here.

Please post or PM any & all ideas just to help him get the creative juices flowing.

Thanks in advance! :flower3:

Looking for creative prom proposals that are Disney themed. My son is asking a girl who loves WDW as much as him. They are just friends, but he'd like to make it a Disney themed proposal & actually asked his Mom for ideas.

I came straight here. 1st time on your thread, but I knew only the coolest Disney teens hang here.

Please post or PM any & all ideas just to help him get the creative juices flowing.

I've seen on pinterest where the boy dresses up as prince charming and gives the girl flowers and whatnot and makes her feel like a princess and has a sign that says something along the lines of "Will you go to prom with me, princess?" or something clever.

He could always get her a stuffed animal of one of her favorite characters and say some pun that has to do with the character when he asks ("will you bounce to prom with me?" for tigger. "I'm looking for a prom date, and out of all the fish in the sea, you're the one for me" for finding nemo.)

That's all I can think of at the moment. Good luck to your son!

I was asked to prom by my best friend starting off with a genie lamp, and then a rose (beauty an the beast), and then a clear shoe (Cinderella) each one had a note attached and each was "delivered" to me by another friend. It was great :)

Really can't believe prom is tomorrow........

I got my eyebrows done yesterday tho and ughhhhh my eyebrow game is so strong rn

My school's trip to Iceland this week looked like soooo much fun I wish we'd been given the opportunity to go

i am so superstitious about baseball, i can't say anything about us winning until after we officially win bc i'm afraid karma will get me and we'll end up losing

but... i came home to this score and i hope it stays this way...

Old dancing videos are classic
I've been a pink mouse, a frog and a spring fairy for ballet and we did a tap dance to singin in the rain (stereotypical)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter