The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

I still honestly wish I could get more toys and stuff like that for Christmas. I am such a kid it's not even funny. I miss it. A lot.

I am honestly still such a kid.

My mom got me a stuffed animal manatee in my stocking and I've been running around with it for hours yelling about how I named it Barbara and I LOVE it. I am a kid lol

My parents got me coloring books, new crayons, puzzles, and a singing Small World doll. I'm like six. But I love it!

i made my rp partner an au of her fav ship that we have as a Christmas gift and i had so much fun making it AND SHE LOVED IT AND I FEEL SO GREAT ABOUT IT NOW GOD

Guys I am going to London tomorrow. TO MOR ROW like I am excited and nervous all at once ahhhahhahhhah

My dad got me a ton of different types of dark chocolate.

I feel so bad. I barely like dark chocolate but I know he had the best intentions.

the sea salt & roasted almond ones he got me are really good tho, but I can't see myself saying the same for the raspberry squares

My dad got me a ton of different types of dark chocolate.

I feel so bad. I barely like dark chocolate but I know he had the best intentions.

the sea salt & roasted almond ones he got me are really good tho, but I can't see myself saying the same for the raspberry squares

I got quite a bit of dark chocolate too, from a family member. I'm not really a fan, it tastes too bitter for me. Some of the chocolate has a mint filling though so those aren't as bad as the straight up dark chocolate ones.

so far the best part of this movie is how accurately they describe having a migraine

"He's having a migraine. Imagine someone sawed open your head, filled it with razors and shook it as hard as they could"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter