• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

I finally got my promposal!!! Tyler came up to visit me last night and surprised me (he wasn't supposed to come til today) and he asked me to prom and it was so cute and I was so surprised

I've had a headache for at least 8 hours. It's starting to go away but moving makes it worse :headache:

tomorrow's temperature for campus is a high of 0 degrees and a low of -9 degrees with a windchill of -30 degrees... they told us that if we have to go outside to have every inch of our body covered because we will catch frostbite within five minutes of going outside

so i came home for the weekend lol (classes have been cancelled from tuesday-friday so long weekend for me)

currently making a life changing decision
i don't like my college i'm at (that's a lie, i love it but i don't think it's for me?)
so i'm trying to decide whether to transfer to the college 15 minutes from my house next year or my junior year...
i've been going home every weekend to be with my family and bf so it'll save me from making the two hour journey
idk what to do, i don't like big decisions

currently making a life changing decision
i don't like my college i'm at (that's a lie, i love it but i don't think it's for me?)
so i'm trying to decide whether to transfer to the college 15 minutes from my house next year or my junior year...
i've been going home every weekend to be with my family and bf so it'll save me from making the two hour journey
idk what to do, i don't like big decisions
It might save you some money if you'd be living at home!

It might save you some money if you'd be living at home!
It would really save me a lot of money! I just cannot live at home, I love being home but I have little freedom there
I'm 99% sure my decision is to transfer my junior year and stay at my current school for one more year

my bf and i saw 50 shades the other day and it did not live up to the hype AT ALL
i'll be surprised if they film the sequel

they had a bomb soundtrack tho

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter