The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

my interviews went fairly well. i don't know if i'm gonna get a call back, but i'm definitely a lot more confident than i've been following interviews in the past and if nothing else, at least i have that.

some of my favorite vloggers are in disney world with their adorable kids right now and i'm in heaven watching their vlogs

i'm feeling hella nostalgic for A Bug's Life!!!!

also wandering around and looking for trip reports about Wilderness Lodge because that's where i'm gonna be staying in December so, hey if any of you know any, pls send them my wayyyyyy

i signed up for an 8 am bc those are the only classes that get cancelled (we're in the mountains so despite being in the south, they know how to deal with snow) due to snow/ice/cold but it's snowed twice so far and my 8 am has yet to be cancelled. if it's not cancelled tomorrow i will throw a fit

i signed up for an 8 am bc those are the only classes that get cancelled (we're in the mountains so despite being in the south, they know how to deal with snow) due to snow/ice/cold but it's snowed twice so far and my 8 am has yet to be cancelled. if it's not cancelled tomorrow i will throw a fit

oh god. avoid 8 ams as much as you can. it's not worth it.

One of my professor is experimenting with this "new approach to learning" which is essentially that every single assignment we ever do in her class is a group assignment. It's awful.

oh god. avoid 8 ams as much as you can. it's not worth it.

i have to take the class for my major prereq and being a freshman and signing up last, 8 am was the only time available

it's not that bad honestly, after waking up at 5:30 for high school i can deal with waking up at 7 lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter