The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish my school was out already. three more days. i should be able to make it lol

I have had a really bad migraine all day today so I went home early and took like a five hour nap.

When I woke up I had lots of texts and tweets from my friends telling me to get better and stuff :-) I have the best friends ever.

You know, it wouldn't be so hard for me to like the guy's gfs if they looked halfway decent or haven't done something that makes me wanna barf in my mouth. Like when I look at some of them I'm just like "eeew."

Welcome to my sad, sad world~

first day of school: 30 pencils, 64 crayons, 20 pens, 12 rulers, 10 notebooks.
end of school year: 1 pencil you found in the hallway.

I guess it's a good thing Glee doesn't come on until 9
It's not like I'm going to get much sleep tonight...
what with the thunder
potential flooding
and the fact that i took a five hour nap today

don't be nice to me now
i don't approve of you and my best friend SO STOP DON'T BE NICE TO ME YOU'LL MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND

emotions aoidfn;ldsifnhaf

the flood warning on the tv is telling us "in case of severe flood, don't drown" thanks, i'll keep that in mind.

lol we had some seriously heavy rain today and were prob in a flood warning at 4:30. Maybe it is coming your way, or maybe urs is coming my way lol Our storm today didn't last too long, so that's a plus. :-)

lol we had some seriously heavy rain today and were prob in a flood warning at 4:30. Maybe it is coming your way, or maybe urs is coming my way lol Our storm today didn't last too long, so that's a plus. :-)

I think the storm came from your way, since it's been sunny and nice all day until about 7ish, now there's a flood warning till 9:30 I think

I like Zayn and Perrie together, they don't look good together but she's just so pretty

but nobody will beat Louis and Eleanor

and Liam and Danielle are probably my least favorite 1D couple, but they're still ok together lol

I think the storm came from your way, since it's been sunny and nice all day until about 7ish, now there's a flood warning till 9:30 I think

We had storms just like that yesterday and today...but it was cloudy and rainy all day. I like the rain sometimes, but I hope the summer isn't like that bc I like my sunny days

We had storms just like that yesterday and today...but it was cloudy and rainy all day. I like the rain sometimes, but I hope the summer isn't like that bc I like my sunny days

Yeah we had some yesterday too, the thunder was crazy! Same, but summer storms are insane lol

People told me today I was like watching a movie when I danced. Whether that's good or bad, I have no clue. I do take my facials to the extreme though, so maybe I need to tone it down

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter