The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was a good glee episode

but 1D sings What Makes You Beautiful way better than Glee does...

I agree. I wasn't expecting it to be better, so that didn't help glee out any lol They did the other songs alright, though. :P

Santana did amazing on Love You Like a Love Song, i like that song and she sang it waaaaay better than the original

OMG I so totally agree. I love the song even though Selena's voice doesn't exactly do much for me lol

I don't know how long its been since I've went on a field trip with my school. I miss those!

seriously underwhelmed with the songs in glee today

only song i liked was Big Girls Don't Cry and that was only because my faves were singing.

also bitter i don't get the three of them in NYC next season

How to Succeed ends on May 29th?

tumblr_m08m3iyYVc1qi47ju.gif

tumblr_m3qf4klZBn1qbjrw4o4_r1_250.gif

actually incredibly in love with his hair right here

i was expecting so much worse tbh and as a person with curly hair, i can say that i have had some true horror stories.

tumblr_m3qdrv4n1m1qir2gd.gif

"sweet precious baby handsome bushy haired angel cupcake perfect ray of sunshine muffin cutiepie light of my life reason i breathe you’re beautiful i love you so much"

still not over the hair

everything kurt/blaine related was perfect

also the puck/becky stuff

everything else sucked

Hey, this is going to sound weird, but does anyone play Toontown Online? If so, what is the most recent thing they've added. I played it in like 2009 or so, and the newest thing they added at that point was the Bossbot HQ. I'm just curious for some reason...

me: *stays home*
parents: why are you so lazy? get off your butt and do something with your life
me: *goes out*
parents: omg you're out of control stop hanging out with those people and roaming the streets
me: *eats*
parents: you are ruining your body with that garbage
me: *doesn't eat something*
parents: we're getting really concerned are you on a diet is there something you're not telling us do you have an eating disorder?
me: *exhales*
parents: don't give me that attitude

I said I bet you like good on the dancefloor, dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984

one of my best friend's got back from disney yesterday and she got me this pin (:-)

39e0e55f-1-1.jpg

we're all wearing our pins on our backpacks
i just hope it doesn't fall off or i'll cry lol

Justin Bieber ‏ @justinbieber
the song i wrote for my mom #TurnToYou hits ITUNES this Friday for Mother's Day Weekend. Money raised will go to helping other single moms

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW x100000
that is too cute i can't wait to buy it ok
awWwW

Turn To You will be the only good thing that will happen to me on Friday
considering that's my AP Exam day... well, i go get to miss a whole day of school so that's cool

I should research why Robespierre isn't significant to the terror so that I can least lose the debate with a little bit of eloquence.

tumblr_m3qxj9uMAk1r0bn7bo2_r1_500.gif

these two idiots in love are the only reason i still watch this crappy show

ugh they're so cute i want to die

tumblr_m3qsezP3xe1qmhzq7o1_500.gif

someone explain to me why these three aren't getting a new york spin-off

it would literally be the greatest thing on television.

so much wasted potential, glee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter