• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bad thing is vacation me is not exactly as put together as the me who is at home. My hair is up because I can't stand it down when it's hot and I start to sweat. Its not exactly fixed like it should be. At least I wear makeup. That helps.

I tried to be all cute and Disneybounding every day of my trip and since the humidity at DL was almost nonexistent at least I had great hair days.

I tried to be all cute and Disneybounding every day of my trip and since the humidity at DL was almost nonexistent at least I had great hair days.

Disneybound is so cute sometimes :3 i do love the humidity down there. The weather over here is at war with my hair. I can do a few cute updos, but not enough.

I do not like Chuck E Cheese's new design.

ap_new_chuck_e_cheese_ll_120704_vblog.jpg

ah...I saw a cute girl once at a park....we spent the whole day together............then I found out she lived 2 states away............

sigh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter