• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh it was so good. Mrs. Darling and Nana are my favorite characters.

we watched the Disney version in class in 7th grade before we started reading it, then Finding Neverland after we finished it.

I'm still trying to find which edition I want to buy for my personal library.

Nana is great, I always loved Hook....
Finding Neverland is in my top 5 movies.... I recommend this edition of peter pan.(dont let the pictures fool you, its the real thing.)

http://www.amazon.com/Peter-Pan-Wen...341619392&sr=1-5&keywords=peter+pan+and+wendy

Basicly, the whole story is 3 books...only two of which are even possible to find.This is the closest to the original i've found. Beside Peter Pan in Kensigton Gardens, Peter pan and Wendy. (cant find "little white bird" to save my soul.

side note: great JM Barrie Bio
http://www.amazon.com/J-M-Barrie-Lo...UTF8&qid=1341619471&sr=1-1&keywords=jm+barrie

I love playing Figment because I can give him any personality possible
I remember having him have mood swings lol

one time i started watching Jeepers Creepers and i was hardcore shipping the main characters

it wasn't until later, when i looked up the movie did i discover that the main characters were brother and sister

My mom has confidence issues in me. I'm not going to pass my driving test. I'm not getting a date for prom. I'm not going to play the piano good enough in church.

gee thanks. Makes me feel swell :P

". We later find out that the white aliens hate the brown-skinned aliens and have come to Earth chasing E.T."

well this doesn't have any unfortunate implications at all

I keep on procrastinating getting a twitter. I might need to be doing that soon. My friends are wanting me to get one, so maybe it will please them. :D

attractive male CM working Peter Pan's Flight: How many?
me: I'm flying solo (see how clever I felt for thinking to say that in time?)
attractive cm: Enjoy your flight
me: oh, I will.

then when I was in line for Dumbo he was working Dumbo OOPS

but seriously Disneyland is where all the cute guys work

and then there was that cute Swedish boy on the bus UGH WHY MUST YOU LIVE IN SWEDEN and why must I be so shy

images

My mom has confidence issues in me. I'm not going to pass my driving test. I'm not getting a date for prom. I'm not going to play the piano good enough in church.

gee thanks. Makes me feel swell :P

get of my back- the casualties.....( you will probably hate it.)

punk relates to everything.....

and I know that feel bro....

if it makes you feel any better...dating isnt all that its cracked up to be.......
I just came back from the weirdest...most awkward date ever......not "first date jitters" awkward...just strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter