• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
" There is an old Russian joke about this: "Americans look at you with phony politeness. We look at you with sincere hatred"."

#me

just watched toy story 3.....again.....and cried....again...even though I knew the ending.

I dont cry much. I scoffed at Titanic. Airbud? meh. I've even had a bottle broken over my head at a punk rock show.....not one tear. But DANGIT, if you play Toystory 2 or 3 near me, I get in the fetal position, and start balling.

Toy Story 3, to this date is the only movie I've cried at.

I feel like I have no soul because of this.

"Yeah, I just...I had a date"

wow why no

what kind of ending is that

Nah.....its ok.....I went and saw it with a kid who has had the most insane surgeries and injuries ever......gnarly stuff.......broken ribs...torn acls.....never cried......add TS3 to the equation..... a river of the eyes......

omg i am the same way! i cry like there's no tomorrow at the end.

i don't cry at any other movie except TS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter